Sunday, May 01, 2005

Last days in MNNIT

Hi frnds...

Tomorrow is the last exam for completing my degree, for which i had curiously waited for the past four years. With u people i enjoyed a lot in this four years of my life. Before coming here i was very much terrified as i dont know hindi. But u people made me to learn hindi with in these four years. Thanks a lot ...

In this last sem i think hardly i have opened my book only 3 times that to juz 2 days before the xams.. either it may be class test or it may be end sem. We have enjoyed the whole sem moving here and there, playing cricket (we appeal for wrong decisions in such a extent that the umpire will change his decisions. In every game there will be war between the two teams for that reason), playing Holi and watching movies. And from the last few days I don't know how many treats i have attended. They are uncountable. In all those treats Tarun's IIML, Asit's Alcatel, and Jha's hughes are the biggest one's. Thanx a lot ...

And I think only one more week is left as i am leaving on 6th night of this month. After that everyone will spread throughout the Universe. Some of my frnds got call frm very gud Unversities and some got a call frm IIM's and some got placed in reputated companies like TCS, Wipro, CTS, Hughes, IBM, Alcatel, Symbol Tech, STM, ANZ, HCL-Perot, Accenture, CA and so many... not only in private companies but also in the Govt companies like DRDO, VSNL, BPCL... so many

So frnds... all the Best for ur bright future... but dont forget me yaar... keep in touch

and this is my first post in this blog... and will keep on posting...

and u all are free to comment....

No comments: